- From 4th May 2021 a negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test certificate is required for all travellers using a sample collected within 72 hours before arrival to Tanzania.
- All travellers have to fill in an online Traveler’s Surveillance Form available at https://afyamsafiri.moh.go.tz/ within 24 hours before arrival to Tanzania.
- All travellers entering or leaving Tanzania will be subject to enhanced screening, including temperature check.
- Travellers arriving from countries with high number of COVID-19 cases will be tested with a Rapid test at the point of entry. The cost is USD 25 per traveller.
- Travellers arriving from countries with new COVID-19 variants based on WHO daily updates or those who have travelled through those countries in the last 14 days, shall be subject to Rapid test at Point for Entry followed by 14 days mandatory quarantine at their own cost, and at a place from the list designated by the Government
- Travellers on transit in other countries more than 72 hours will be required to be retested by Rapid test upon arrival in Tanzania.
- Online registration is mandatory for all travellers that require a RT-PCR/Antigen rapid testing. Please register at www.zanzibarcovidtesting.co.tz. Please contact email@example.com in case of transfer booking or any questions. The resort uses third-party service providers and will not be held responsible for any matters related to the above.
- All travellers are required to have valid travel insurance for the whole period of their stay